The balance of your accommodation is payable 7 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made with Eftpos or Credit Card. A credit card imprint will be required on arrival – if you do not have a valid credit card, a Security Deposit of $200.00 will be required.
Your apartment is self-contained and includes all bedroom and bathroom linen. Beach towels are available for hire, $5.00 per towel for the duration of your stay. A complimentary starter kit of toilet paper, tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwashing and laundry liquid is supplied. Once this is used you can supply your own or you may purchase top-up supplies from Reception.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT:
Monday to Friday – check in time is between 2.00pm and 5.00pm. Should you be arriving outside of these hours please contact us on the morning of your arrival to discuss after hours check-in procedure.
Weekends and Public Holidays – please contact a day or so before your arrival (or the morning of) to discuss check-in options.
Check-out time is 10.00am – later checkouts may be available (subject to availability) – Please note fees apply to late check-outs.
Reception is open from 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 1.00pm Saturday & 9.00am to 11.00am Sunday & Public Holidays.
If arriving outside of these times, please contact to discuss afterhours check-in procedures.
Allocated secure car parking for one car is provided in our basement garage. Additional un-timed street parking can be found adjacent to the resort. For the comfort of our guests we have elevator access through-out the resort.
- You may cancel your booking free of charge until 7 days before arrival. If cancellation is within 7 days of arrival your deposit will not be refunded, but can be transferred to a booking at a future date.
- In the event that travel restrictions due to Covid-19 prevent travel, or one of your party is required to isolate due to a positive covid result or close contact with a positive covid case, your accommodation may be cancelled and your deposit will be held as an accommodation credit to be applied to a future booking within 24 months (subject to availability and -applicable rates). Proof of address or test results may be required to validate cancellation request.
- Photo identification and the credit card provided for pre-payment is required on check in.
- For the enjoyment of all guests and residents Grand Palais Beachside Resort has a NO party policy
- Guests are welcome to visit your apartment however visitors are required to vacate the property by 10pm and only registered guests may occupy the apartment after this time. No additional bedding is to be brought onto the property.
- If management or security personnel are required to attend your apartment for a noise issue, one verbal warning will be given. If management or security personnel are required to attend your apartment again for the same issue all occupants will be required to leave the apartment and resort immediately. No refund will be issued. Any refusal to co-operate will see the authorities contacted.
- Should you be locked out of your room or the building between the hours of 10pm and 6am a $100.00 callout fee will apply for management or security to provide access.
- All rubbish must be removed from the apartment prior to checking out. All dishes must be cleaned and the apartment left in a tidy state. Please note that all damages and/or additional cleaning will be charged to the registered guest’s credit card.
- Our Pool and BBQ area is there for all guests enjoyment, no glassware is permitted in the pool/BBQ area
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ?
Collecting your information is essential for us to provide our products and services to you. It also helps us to understand your needs, enabling us to provide you with a greater quality of service.
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION ?
We only collect information when you knowingly provide it. Collection may include requesting information by phone, filling out a registration form on check-in, providing your business card to us, or e-mailing or faxing us your details.
DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYONE ?
We may disclose your personal information where you have consented to us doing so. We may also be required or authorised by law to disclose your personal information.
IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION UP-TO-DATE ?
It is important that the personal information we collect is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You can contact us at any time to update your personal information, or to tell us if your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete.
IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE ?
We take all reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal information from misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. When your information is no longer required we securely destroy it from our systems.
CAN YOU ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ?
You may request access to the information we hold about you by contacting us. We may be required by law to retain your personal information after you have ceased your relationship with us.
DOES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION LEAVE THE COUNTRY ?
We do not send personal information outside the country unless to do so is authorised by law.
WHAT ABOUT SENSITIVE INFORMATION ?
Sensitive information can be about racial or ethnic origin, membership of a profession or trade, personal health or other personal information. We only collect, use or disclose sensitive information about you as is allowed by law.
We constantly review our policies and procedures to keep up-to-date with changes in law, technology and the needs of our guests and we may change this policy from time to time.
CAN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT A BREACH OF YOUR PRIVACY ?
You may lodge a concern or complaint with us by writing to the General Manager. Additional Privacy Information For additional information on privacy visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website: www.privacy.gov.au.